Competition T's And C's
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in the Carwyn Cellars/Schmooze Club Magnum 9 litre Brash Higgins competition, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- The competition starts at 4pm (AEST) on Friday 2nd August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Friday 30th August 2019.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only who are over 18 year of age.
- Your subscription must be active at the time of drawing for your entry to be valid.
- To enter this promotion, you must sign up to one of our Club Magnum monthly subscription services and use the code BRASH at the check-out. If you sign up before the 13th August, you will receive your first order immediately. If you sign up after the 13th, your subscription will begin with the next selection, purchase date 20th August.
- Strictly one entry per person. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Proof of identity will be required before the winner is confirmed.
- Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names and/or different email addresses may also invalidate all entries at our discretion.
- Employees of Carwyn Cellars, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated company or agency are not eligible to enter.
- If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity within one week of the prize draw, the entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the our discretion.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void.
- The prize draw will take place at Carwyn Cellars, 877 High St at 9.00am (AEST) on Tuesday 3rd September 2019. This is a closed draw, no spectators will be allowed.
- All entrants that used the code BRASH with their subscription purchase will have their name printed on identical sized pieces of paper, which will be shaken in a sealed container. The winner will be selected at random by a staff member wearing a blindfold, in front of several impartial witnesses.
- The prize is a 9 litre bottle of Brash Higgins 2017 Nero D'Avola/Shiraz, including shipping.
- The winner of this promotion will be notified via their account email address, at which time we will request proof of identity. Once this has been approved at our discretion, we will announce the winner.
- The prize is non-refundable, and will not be exchanged for cash.
- The winner of the prize agrees to take part in all social media posts, advertising and other media. We may publish your name, and any photographs, video and other media content we generate at our discretion and retain indefinite owners of this content.
- If this competition is unable to continue for any reason whatsoever, we
- may at our discretion terminate, postpone, cancel or delete the competition. This may include, but is not limited to technical problems with our online store, damaged stock, and any and all unforeseen circumstance in and beyond our control.
- Carwyn Cellars will not accept responsibility for erroneous entries of any kind. This includes but is not limited to an erroneous purchase, erroneous code entry, and incorrectly entered personal details.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit the entrant from participating in any further competitions. This includes but is not limited to participants who supply us with false information of any kind, participants who harass and bully, participants who represent Carwyn Cellars in a negative way, participants who attempt to bribe, cheat or in any other way attempt to give themselves an advantage at winning.